Work Permit, Visitor Visa, and eTA

An overview of immigration documents that doctors who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents must obtain for residency, clinical fellowship, or research fellowship training at the University of Toronto.

Work Permit, Visitor Visa, eTA (Apr 2017)

Visa / FMG Applicants

The Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Toronto is not accepting applications for considering of residency training from Foreign Medical Graduates at this time, nor for the foreseeable future.