hospitals and rotations
North York General Hospital, Resident Aesthetic Clinic
20 Wynford drive (suite 316)
Toronto, Ontario M3C 1J4
Aesthetic, Breast, Gender Affirming, Microsurgery, Peripheral Nerve, Post-Bariatric Body Contouring, Skin Cancer, Trauma, Wound Care and Surgery, Lymphedema
Dr. Jalil is a graduate of the Plastic Surgery Residency Program at the University of Manitoba (2016). Upon completing his training, Dr. Jalil become a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada and was subsequently accepted into the prestigious Lenox Hill Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Fellowship program for Breast Reconstruction and Aesthetics.
This program provided opportunity for Dr. Jalil to work and train with some of the most skilled aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeons in the world; providing him with a wealth of new knowledge and elevating his techniques, skills, and knowledge of every nuance of surgery and construction. Dr. Jalil was hired at North York General Hospital upon completion of his fellowship in 2017 where he specialized in reconstruction of oncological defects with an expertise in breast and skin cancer defects. Outside of the hospital Dr Jalil maintains a busy Aesthetic Surgery practice where he regularly performs procedures on both the face and body.
• American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery Member (ASRM)
• American Society of Plastic Surgery Member (ASPS)
• American Society of Plastic Surgery, Young Plastic Surgeons Member (YPS)
• American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Member(ASAPS)
• Canadian Society of Plastic Surgery Member(CSPS)
• Royal College of Physcian and Surgeons Canada Member
• Canadian Medical Association Member
• American College of Surgeons